Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel to the rescue

karkauai

I'm going to order some new toes from Amel, too...just to keep as spares.  I'm sure Alex already has a full set or two.

On Jun 20, 2016, at 6:11 PM, Ben Driver/YAHOO joedoakes66@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I still have my toe so I'm happy.  I think I will order new ones soon from Amel. As well.

Ben Driver
La Bella Vita
CG #1120066
SM #347

On Jun 20, 2016, at 4:06 PM, svperegrinus@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Ben,

Sorry to read about your injury.  May it fully heal with as little pain as possible.

We got new struts from Amel in La Rochelle last year, as the starboard side one had just failed a few days before our arrival.  The new ones are all nice and shiny in silver; the old ones were black with just the pistons being silver.

Best,

Peregrinus
SM2K N. 350 (2002)
At anchor, Beaulieu-sur-Mer