Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Dodger glass thickness

hanspeter baettig

Hi Eamonn
if you are in Greece; maybe you can ask Emek, Riza. He can ship it to you easely. He made for me new Dodger, dark, like the Amel 54. Cost a littel bit, but perfect
kr
Hanspeter
SM #16 Tamango 2

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 21.06.2016 um 22:07 schrieb eamonn.washington@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hi

it is nominally 10mm thick, but actually 9.5mm when I measured it recently.  And  it is made from "Lexan", a polycarbonate.

Last week I asked Amel if they still sold replacement windows, and they replied no.  I am looking into making them myself.

Regards
Eamonn
SM #151 Travel Bug, on the hard in Cleopatra Marina, Greece.