From: fredfroget
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:57 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Looking to purchase a "South" Amel

Hello to all and thank you to the list owner for accepting me as a
member of your group.

In the process of moving up in yacht size I have placed Amels on my
short list.

I'm in Brisbane, Australia and enquire whether there are any Amel
owners who might be planning, or indeed are in transit south and
intend to make Australia or SoPac the final stop with intention of
selling their yacht here or somewhere else in the SoPac.

I am looking to purchase within a flexible timeframe and would
consider Amels 46' and over, preferably without C Drive...ie Maramu
and Mango, although C Drive yachts built prior to 1998 may be
considered.

Incidently, any purchase is not dependent on the sale of an
existing vessel as is so often the case. That is, I intend a cash
purchase for the right yacht.

I am looking for a personal yacht. I am not a broker or dealer and
would ask that only private owners contact me personally. I do not
wish to transact with brokers, dealers , professional or semi-
professional yacht delivery outfits.

Please feel free to contact me at.....

fredfroget AT yahoo.com