From: Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@rocketmail.com [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
To: amelyachtowners <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Jun 25, 2016 8:32 am
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Lightning Strike Chesapeake

Good morning Pat,

Not going into detail, but I had an accident 2 years ago in Nassau (not at fault since I was stationary in my slip at the marina - someone lost control, panic and run into me).
The expert provided by “my” insurance was awful and I am still fighting (conference call monday morning).

Don’t know who is your insurance, I read Pantaenius cover 100% for lighting strike, mine (Helvetia) will remove value because the equipment is older, not sure what decrease of value they would give a perfectly working radar which is 16 year old… probably closed to nothing…

I met 3 (non Amel) boat owners, I was shock by the total cost $100.000… in their case everything was destroyed (radio, radar, AIS, chargers, inverter, batteries, lights, etc. even some electric wire), one guy had his carbon mast getting on fire…

Personally, just having a bad experience with my insurance, I would read all I can about damages created by lightning and also hire another expert…

Good luck, keep up posted on the progress…

Alexandre

To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2016, 7:03 AM

Alexandre, I have never dealt with an
insurance claim , auto ,home ,health or boat . I will assume
my insurance co. will do right by me ,unless I see evidence
to the contrary. They are going to send someone out to
assess things and then find someone to do the repairs. That
is my main concern , finding someone that is qualified to do
a proper and complete job. I will make sure the
mechanic's primary interest is in doing a complete job
.

Thanks,

Pat

-----Original
Message-----

From: Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@rocketmail.com
[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>

Date: Friday, June 24, 2016, 2:24 PM

Kent, I will keep his contact info. I would

like to find someone close to home so I could be
available

to help assess situations and oversee work . Sorry to say
,

but I little faith , thus like to have eyes on. There are
so

many things that could have been affected , yet not
apparent

. I would complain about this being a hassle , but then

compared to what you have been through , its a mere
hiccup

.

Thanks,

Pat

-----Original

Message-----

From: Kent Robertson karkauai@yahoo.com
[amelyachtowners]

<amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>

To: amelyachtowners

<amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>

Sent: Fri, Jun 24, 2016 9:51 am

Hi Pat, sorry to hear about your lightning strike. I

have been very comfortable with the Deltaville Boat
Yard.

Keith Ruse runs the yard and really likes Amels. His

electrician was the only one I could find in the East
coast

who understood the engine electrical isolation issue and
did

a great job on it for me. Call Keith 804-776-8900 and
talk

to him about your damage. Maybe ask to speak with the

electrician to make sure he's familiar with your

equipment. Things like the 24/12V autopilot (which I

don't fully understand yet) would let you know if

he's up to the job. The one who did my engine

isolation was Neal.

Hope you get it sorted out without too much

hassle.

Kent

SM243

Kristy

Currently Curaçao
On Jun 24, 2016, at 8:22 AM, Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@aol.com

[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>

wrote:

James, I am

sorry to read about your problem. I have owned my boat
for

about ten years , and have felt fortunate that I have
not

had to deal with some of the problems others have had ,

until this past Tuesday. For the past 40 years of owning

boats , I have had my fingers crossed every time an

electrical storm moved through my area , my luck ran out

Tuesday. While I see know physical damage to the boat ,
most

of my electrical instruments have been damaged. James if
you

or anyone have found someone well versed in the
electrical

side of the Amel in the northern end of the Chesapeake Bay

would appreciate their name. James , best of luck to you
and

I hope you only have smooth seas ahead , you deserve

it.

Pat

SM Shenanigans

Sassafras River , Md.

-----Original

Message-----

From: James Wendell ms42phantom54@yahoo.com

[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>

To: amelyachtowners <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>

Sent: Fri, Jun 24, 2016 6:49 am

Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Battery Compartment

Explosion

hear from Danny that the SM has battery compartment
venting

at the bottom that allows air to move up through the
battery

compartment. That is the way to do it, as it allows
make-up

air to enter and go out the exhaust and therefore vent
any

hydrogen sulfide if it is released. While wet cells
will

release small amounts of H2S in operation, normally, AGM

batteries do not release gas, as it is recombined

internally. Vents at the bottom would also prevent any

gasses from leaking into the boat itself.

The

54 does not have any ingress, only egress through the

vent. It is sealed tight. That is what caused the
build-up

of hydrogen gas. The batteries themselves did not explode
-

2 of them cracked a bit at the top, which is what caused
the

gas to release. The others were damaged as a result of
the

explosion.

I am

sorry to disagree with other opinions, but air
circulation

is needed. Yes hydrogen sulfide is a toxic agent, but
after

my experience, it would be far better to let a little bit
of

it vent into the boat in an emergency situation, versus

contain it in an enclosure that is essentially a bomb
when

the battery vents faster than the passive vent can
exhaust

it outside. In reality, it would not vent into the boat
if

the air intake is lower than the exhaust. H2

S is lighter than air and will rise naturally.

Just

for clarification, there was no essentially no charging

occurring here; while no one has definitively identified
the

culprit, the accepted conclusion at this point is that
one

or two of the batteries suffered an internal short and

breached on their own - likely because they were nearing
the

end of life at 4 years, but they came with the boat and

have no record of their service history. There was a
slight

solar power charge coming in, but it was early in the

morning and little sun would have been illuminating the

panels. There IS temperature compensation, and the solar

charger is a nearly new 45-amp Morningstar MPPT
controller.

While it certainly could have failed, it was operating
fine

just before the event.

will report more if my insurance surveyor or the
electrical

experts here in the yard are able to offer additional

inputs.

Just

as a side note, I know Amels are good boats, and I see
that.

They are well built. However, I have noted some

less-than-stellar design decisions that likely are more
the

result of EU regulations rather than Amel

philosophy.

have owned the boat now for just over a year. I have

only sailed/motored it for 4 days last June. Imme

diately after that initial delivery the engine failed. I
am

not going to repeat that story, but the final analysis

proved that during my 4-day motor from FL to MD,
saltwater

had migrated into the exhaust manifold and up into the
head

- not because of cranking. When the water evaporated a
week

after arrival in MD, salt crystals remained in the
engine

and pitted the valves and valve seats. That seriously

compromised the engine and the only good solution was a
new

engine. Yes, I could have rebuilt it for about half the
cost

- not worth it as there was a fair amount of external

corrosion on the starboard aft side of the engine. The

second design flaw is that there are NO fuses in any of
the

primary DC feeders from the batteries. That is a serious

issue, as any short-to-ground or system overloads would
have

overheated the circuit and caused the affected wire to
melt

or catch on fire. Fuses are needed to protect the wires
at

the battery. I changed all of that and now have an array

of fuses in the compartment adjacent to the batteries.
And

now the sealed battery compartment issue.

Perhaps

I am venting now, but as others have noted, I will
persevere

and resolve all of these issues. I do appreciate the
quality

that goes into these yachts.

Thanks

for the support - that is what this group is all

about.

Jamie

Wendell

s/v Phantom Amel 54

On Friday, June

24, 2016 3:28 AM, "Jean-Pierre Germain jgermain@xs4all.nl

[amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>

wrote:

Hello James,

Your AMEL

ownership has been marred by unusual problems; mine has
also

not been a bed of roses but for different reasons.

I had a NICAD

battery runaway once. At High altitude, The events take

different dimension.

Persevere, these

are good boats and you will be well rewarded

eventually

GL

Jean-Pierre

Germain

Eleuthera, SM007
On 24 Jun 2016, at 08:10, Danny and

Yvonne SIMMS simms@xtra.co.nz

[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>

wrote:

Hi

James, how horrible. We all feel for you. You say the

battery compartment is sealed apart from the vent. On our
SM

299 there are five vents at floor level in the bottom of
the

battery compartment to allow air to enter. Does the 54
not

have these vents.

Regards

Danny

SM

299 Ocean Pearl

From: "James

Wendell ms42phantom54@yahoo..com [amelyachtowners]"

<amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>

To: "amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com"

<amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com>

Sent: Friday, 24 June

2016 12:30 PM

Subject: [Amel Yacht

Owners] Battery Compartment Explosion

I am

not sure if anyone has ever experienced what just
happened

to me, but I think it is important info for everyone out

there. My battery compartment exploded early yesterday

morning. No one is certain exactly what happened, and no
one

who has investigated the accident has ever seen this
occur.

I am still up on the hard in Annapolis trying to get my
new

engine installation completed - that was a subject of a

that thread separately once I get my new engine

running.

The

explosion was quite severe and apparently set off my
smoke

detector which everyone in the yard heard. There was no

fire. Oddly no one claims they heard the explosion
itself,

as it may have happened before the contractors started

come in for work. It blew the lid completely off of the

passageway berth and into the ceiling, jamming it
between

the wall of the aft closet and the wall near the nav
station

closet. Fortunately no one was on the boat at the time,
but

if someone had been in the passageway between the main

saloon and the aft cabin, they would have been seriously

injured or even killed. I do not want to even speculate
what

would have happened if someone had been sleeping on the

berth. I had some parts and tools sitting on the berth

cushion and they were either shredded, melted, or
survived

depending on the material. It

was a scary situation.

I am

working with my insurance company and they hired a local

surveyor to assess the situation. They, as I do, want to

know the reason for the explosion. Beyond the damage to
the

compartment lid/berth and the surrounding woodwork, here
are

the facts:

At

least 2 of the AGM batteries had been breached with
cracks

in the tops. None of the VRLA valves had popped.

A few

of the batteries were b

ulged out at the sides. Not clear if that happened

initially or as a result of the explosion. Ultimately
about

half of the 12 on the 24-volt side were "bad."

My

shore power connections were off. The only charging
source

would have been wind and solar. Both of those systems
have

been working correctly for a long time, and early in the

morning there was no wind and not much sun. We do not
think

it was an overcharge issue. I have multiple monitoring

systems including the Xantrex that came with the boat,
plus

a Maretron monitor and Blue Sea meters. All were nominal

when I left the boat before the explosion. Voltage was
about

27.5 and there was a small load of maybe 3 or 4 amps DC,

easily absorbed with the solar panels.

The

batteries are a little over 4 years old and came with
the

boat. I have never had a problem with them

, and the charging systems have never pushed above 28

volts.The

battery setup was reworked last winter by a very good

contractor here in the yard. They added fuses to all the

loads, and it has worked very well for months now. I find
it

hard to believe that there was no primary battery fusing
on

the boat at all, but that is still another topic for
review.

However, the explosion would not have been related to

current flow and hence the fusing was not an issue one
way

or the other.I

have 12 Intimidator AGM batteries in the battery area with

12V starting battery.Testing

them after the accident revealed about half of them to
be

unserviceable (either electrically or physically).

It is clear to the investigators that the

explosion was the result of hydrogen gas buildup in the

battery compartment. The problem they observed is that

(while there is a vent at the forward part of the
battery

compartment, Amel seals the compartment completely).

Normally the vent is OK, as any residual hydrogen will

escape out the vent.. But the Amel setup prevents any
makeup

air from entering the compartment. Normally AGM batteries
do

not vent externally, as the hydrogen sulfide normally

released in a flooded battery is actually recombined in
an

AGM setup. There are valves in a VRLA battery, which are

supposed to open if the internal pressure gets too high.

However, if the casing is breached, gasses will release

immediately, which is what happened here. What no one
knows

yet is why the batteries cracked open. The bottom line
is

that the vent could not release the gas fast enough, and
the

hydrogen gas exploded as it built up

in the sealed compartment.

I am

going to modify the configuration by adding ventilation

the front of the battery compartment. I am also going to

install 13 new Lifeline batteries (12 31-XT and 1 31T

battery for starting). Good quality batteries with a

modified install should prevent a recurrence. What a

mess.................

All I

can say is thank goodness no one was hurt.

<

div dir="ltr"

id="yiv8910840589yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1466724755081_7177">Jamie

Wendell

s/v Phantom Amel

54 #044

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686 --

#yiv1891729686ygrp-mkp {

border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px

0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-mkp hr {

border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-mkp #yiv1891729686hd {

color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px

0;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-mkp #yiv1891729686ads
{

margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-mkp .yiv1891729686ad {

padding:0 0;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-mkp .yiv1891729686ad p
{

margin:0;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-mkp .yiv1891729686ad a
{

color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-sponsor

#yiv1891729686ygrp-lc {

font-family:Arial;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-sponsor

#yiv1891729686ygrp-lc #yiv1891729686hd {

margin:10px

0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-sponsor

#yiv1891729686ygrp-lc .yiv1891729686ad {

margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686actions {

font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686activity {

background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686activity span {

font-weight:700;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686activity span:first-child {

text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686activity span a {

color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686activity span span {

color:#ff7900;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686activity span

.yiv1891729686underline {

text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv1891729686 .yiv1891729686attach {

clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px

0;width:400px;}

#yiv1891729686 .yiv1891729686attach div a {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1891729686 .yiv1891729686attach img {

border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv1891729686 .yiv1891729686attach label {

display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv1891729686 .yiv1891729686attach label a {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1891729686 blockquote {

margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv1891729686 .yiv1891729686bold {

font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1891729686 .yiv1891729686bold a {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1891729686 dd.yiv1891729686last p a {

font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1891729686 dd.yiv1891729686last p span {

margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1891729686 dd.yiv1891729686last p

span.yiv1891729686yshortcuts {

margin-right:0;}

#yiv1891729686 div.yiv1891729686attach-table div div a {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1891729686 div.yiv1891729686attach-table {

width:400px;}

#yiv1891729686 div.yiv1891729686file-title a,
#yiv1891729686

div.yiv1891729686file-title a:active, #yiv1891729686

div.yiv1891729686file-title a:hover, #yiv1891729686

div.yiv1891729686file-title a:visited {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1891729686 div.yiv1891729686photo-title a,

#yiv1891729686 div.yiv1891729686photo-title a:active,

#yiv1891729686 div.yiv1891729686photo-title a:hover,

#yiv1891729686 div.yiv1891729686photo-title a:visited {

text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1891729686 div#yiv1891729686ygrp-mlmsg

#yiv1891729686ygrp-msg p a span.yiv1891729686yshortcuts
{

font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv1891729686 .yiv1891729686green {

color:#628c2a;}

#yiv1891729686 .yiv1891729686MsoNormal {

margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv1891729686 o {

font-size:0;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686photos div {

float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686photos div div {

border:1px solid

#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686photos div label {

color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686reco-category {

font-size:77%;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686reco-desc {

font-size:77%;}

#yiv1891729686 .yiv1891729686replbq {

margin:4px;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-actbar div a:first-child
{

margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-mlmsg {

font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,

sans-serif;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-mlmsg table {

font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-mlmsg select,

#yiv1891729686 input, #yiv1891729686 textarea {

font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-mlmsg pre,
#yiv1891729686

code {

font:115% monospace;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-mlmsg * {

line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-mlmsg #yiv1891729686logo
{

padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-msg p a {

font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-msg

p#yiv1891729686attach-count span {

color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-reco

#yiv1891729686reco-head {

color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-reco {

margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-sponsor
#yiv1891729686ov

li a {

font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-sponsor
#yiv1891729686ov

li {

font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-sponsor
#yiv1891729686ov

ul {

margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-text {

font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-text p {

margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-text tt {

font-size:120%;}

#yiv1891729686 #yiv1891729686ygrp-vital ul li:last-child
{

border-right:none !important;

}

#yiv1891729686

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556 --
#yiv4670715556ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-mkp #yiv4670715556hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-mkp #yiv4670715556ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-mkp .yiv4670715556ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-mkp .yiv4670715556ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-mkp .yiv4670715556ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-sponsor
#yiv4670715556ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-sponsor
#yiv4670715556ygrp-lc #yiv4670715556hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-sponsor
#yiv4670715556ygrp-lc .yiv4670715556ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556activity span
.yiv4670715556underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv4670715556 .yiv4670715556attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv4670715556 .yiv4670715556attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4670715556 .yiv4670715556attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4670715556 .yiv4670715556attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv4670715556 .yiv4670715556attach label a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4670715556 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv4670715556 .yiv4670715556bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4670715556 .yiv4670715556bold a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4670715556 dd.yiv4670715556last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4670715556 dd.yiv4670715556last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4670715556 dd.yiv4670715556last p
span.yiv4670715556yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv4670715556 div.yiv4670715556attach-table div div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4670715556 div.yiv4670715556attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv4670715556 div.yiv4670715556file-title a, #yiv4670715556
div.yiv4670715556file-title a:active, #yiv4670715556
div.yiv4670715556file-title a:hover, #yiv4670715556
div.yiv4670715556file-title a:visited {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4670715556 div.yiv4670715556photo-title a,
#yiv4670715556 div.yiv4670715556photo-title a:active,
#yiv4670715556 div.yiv4670715556photo-title a:hover,
#yiv4670715556 div.yiv4670715556photo-title a:visited {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4670715556 div#yiv4670715556ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv4670715556ygrp-msg p a span.yiv4670715556yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv4670715556 .yiv4670715556green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv4670715556 .yiv4670715556MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv4670715556 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv4670715556 .yiv4670715556replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv4670715556 input, #yiv4670715556 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv4670715556
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-mlmsg #yiv4670715556logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-msg
p#yiv4670715556attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-reco
#yiv4670715556reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-sponsor #yiv4670715556ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-sponsor #yiv4670715556ov
li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-sponsor #yiv4670715556ov
ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv4670715556 #yiv4670715556ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {