Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Introduction / new owner SM#351

Peter Buckley

Hi Niels,
Welcome to the group. This group is an amazing collection of Amel owners that all have a similar passion.
I live in Raymond Island Australia and love my Amel Mango
Hope to catch up in a port some day.
Regards
Peter
Gradiva
Mango #70

--
Peter Buckley

83 Twelfth Avenue
Raymond Island VIC 3880

Phone: 0428 427 786

Email: carhartt@...

From: "Niels Hauerslev niels.hauerslev@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 10:49:18 +0000 (UTC)
To: "amelyachtowners@..." <amelyachtowners@...>
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Introduction / new owner SM#351

Hello Amel Yacht Owners, I want to introduce myself, as I have bought SM2000 hull #351 (BIGOUZ).
The boat is located near Brest on the Atlantic coast of France, and we will bring her closer to Scandinavia during this summer.
If someone knows the boat and/or have some general / nice to have information, please I will be very happy to hear from you.
I have been dreaming of owning an Amel and looking on this forum for years, and really look forward to being an active part of the discussions J
Have a great summer everyone!
BR Niels