Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Introduction / new owner SM#351

Stephen Davis

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Steve and Liz Davis
Aloha SM 72
Grenada

On Jun 28, 2016, at 06:49, Niels Hauerslev niels.hauerslev@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Amel Yacht Owners, I want to introduce myself, as I have bought SM2000 hull #351 (BIGOUZ).
The boat is located near Brest on the Atlantic coast of France, and we will bring her closer to Scandinavia during this summer.
If someone knows the boat and/or have some general / nice to have information, please I will be very happy to hear from you.
I have been dreaming of owning an Amel and looking on this forum for years, and really look forward to being an active part of the discussions J
Have a great summer everyone!
BR Niels