Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] A RIB Dinghy Question...

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Hi Bill K,

We have the same RIB as Steve Davis… gives me a real pain in the knee when I play silly bugger and bounce off the wave tops at 30 knots.

Just spent quite some dosh getting a knee refit… but the RIB is great if like us, you plan far horizons.  It is your daily driver.

We keep ours inflated on the fore deck (added some very solid tie downs) on passages and in the davits when just going coastal.

GL

Jean-Pierre Germain
Eleuthera, SM007

On 29 Jun 2016, at 18:52, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Try doing a Google search for “Folding RIB”. This will give you some options but very few in the USA.

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000
Hull #275
Currently cruising:  Tampa Bay for hurricane season