Watermaker end cap removal

Gary, your photos of stripping down the watermaker proved invaluable. Many thanks.
I think I may be able to add one suggestion. I struggled unsuccessfully with two strap wrenches to remove the end caps, but then it came to me. Take one jubilee clip and a short length of webbing and trap the two ends of the webbing between the jubilee clip and the endcap to make a loop.
Sitting in the cockpit, open a beer, put the loop over one of the cleats on the mizzen mast , hold the black tube with two hands and gently pull. Bingo!
Cheers, Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Piriapolis, Uruguay

Txt a lot? Get Messenger FREE on your mobile. https://livemessenger.mobile.uk.msn.com/