From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of terrance
hession
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 12:52 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] hot water

I need to replace the hot water heater in my 1989 Amel Maramu .
What I would

like to find out is what brand it is and where I can obtain one. I
am
currently in Fort Lauderdale .
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Terry Hession SV MARION

It's tax season, make sure to follow these few simple tips
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/Preparation
Tips.a
spx?icid=HMMartagline

Yahoo! Groups Links