question on the SM engine vent loop

john martin <symoondog@...>

Can anyone tell me how much, if any, water is normally supposed to come out of the little pipe that vents out of the engine room from the top of the anti siphon loop above the engine, and vents/drains into the cockpit drain area just forward of the line locker for the mizzen mast ? When my engine is idling a very small amount of water comes out, and when I push the rpm above 2000 rpm, quite a lot of water comes out. When I run just the generator alone, no water comes out.
Thanks much
John Martin
Moon Dog SM #248

5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free quotes - *Terms https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5d&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=910