SM re-rigging plus mast painting

Stefano Biffi

Hallo everybody, my Lady is ready to be re-rigged, I'm in contact in France with Russo yachting. They offer me the full painting of the masts and bomas done as new: sanding priming and 3 hands painting for around, not yet finalized, 26K and 6 weeks of work.
Re-rigging with BSI terminals for around 4000, still waiting a new offer with ACMO as I requested.
I also gave a call in Malta to a rigger who already work for Bill, waiting for his offer.
Now my question is :anybody knows a place in Italy, will be closer for me, where You suggest to ask a price forecast?
Thanks for you time and ciao

Stefano
N'EVEREST SM185
now Cagliari Italy