Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Solar panels for SM

Hi Paul,     Thanks for this. I think we may have seen you in Vlikho recently, but didn't have time to come over and chat.
Next time !

Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Cleopatra.

On 1 Jul 2016, at 20:40, 'hanspeter.baettig@...' hanspeter.baettig@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Paul
whow you can get 8.3 A continious during lets say 10 h in Greek with the Emek Solar installation. This is your calculation with 2.05 KWh/ day. and how you can dived kwh/day ??? Hours/day??? And pls its not 450 W our solar panel! its 450 PW. ( Peak Watt). Googel it and then maybe you understand
kind regards
Hanspeter
Tamango 2 SM 16
Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 01.07.2016 um 19:22 schrieb osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hello Ian and Judy
We have 450 W fitted by Emek. On Average in June we got 2.05 KWh/day, which I convert to about 83 Ah a day. We have been in the Ionian the whole of June. The lowest reading was 0,97 KWh or 39 Ah. A rather rainy day but some spell of sunshine. Max was 116 Ah
Ww also have 200 W on the rail but they more often come into shadow. They gave on average in June 16 Ah. Peak 23 Ah, lowest was 9 Ah
Paul on SYKerpa SM 259