to repair it and also to change it back to the standard spec.
which
they did and all has been well since. The contact is an Irish girl
whose name is Lucy Kelly lucy.kelly at reya.com
Eric,
After spending a long time Googling I have found a supplier for
the
striper. contact louatantiqueboat.com and specify Embee Striper
Model
No 1100 for $29.99. There is a lot of help on painting the
stripes if
you enter words like false teak decks in the search box on this
site.

Would people please list the subject of their messages so that the
search machine can do it's job.

Regards, Anne and John SM319