Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] mast pole for genoa

Bill Kinney <greatketch@...>

Kent,

I have a version of the SM manual, and can not find such a comment. Can you steer me to a page number or quote?

Bill Kinney
SM #160 Harmonie
Highlands, NJ

On Jul 6, 2016, at 16:26, Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I know that many of us sail wing on wing with the genoa on a pole and the main. However, keep in mind that the Amel Super Maramu owners manual says not to do this. It instructs us to only use both poles together, not only one.  Perhaps Olivier can shed some light on this for us.

Kent
SM243
Kristy

On Jul 6, 2016, at 11:16 AM, c.macdonald@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks Bill, very good info. I will think it over and keep what yo say in mind.
Charles