Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] B&G Sonic Speed

ofer magen <magenofer@...>

Hi to all.

I have my Amel 54 #160 2010,for a year now.

I follow the forum every day,trying to learn from this great place of knowledge . I still have a long way to go but I enjoy the process. Thanks to all of you.

Since the first day ,I had the boat speed come and go ,on the hydra and the analog b&g.
When the boat speed appears it is accurate.

Emek in Turkey could not fix it,so I changed the display on the hydra to speed over ground.
I cannot see true wind speed.

Any ideas?
Can someone send me the manuals?

Thanks ,
Ofer Magen
Alba, Amel 54 160, 2010

On שבת, יולי 9, 2016 at 10:46 AM, Bill Kinney greatketch@... [amelyachtowners]
wrote:

Ours goes whacky when we run the microwave!

Bill Kinney
SM #160, Harmonie
Highlands, NJ

On Jul 9, 2016, at 06:19, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I think small debris and whirling or whipping current will cause what happened. I experienced abarnacle on one of the sensors which basically shut it down.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
Sent from my tablet
+1832-380-4970 USA Voice Mail

On Jul 9, 2016 5:25 AM, "divanz620@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks Colin,

yes, its all a bit strange...
Glad you're enjoying the updates...
I have to say there's not many cruising yachts up here this season....maybe the fear of the last cyclone or the bad weather down south hampering getaways...but it's great here.
Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437
18 22.87S, 178 09.14E