Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Solar panel installation - AMEL 54's

Barry Connor

Hi Alan,

All that I am reading is convincing me to install as many solar panels as I can.
Firstly I am putting 2 x 270w panels from SolarXXX who are in Germany on my rear arch. SolarXXX recommended a 30amp controller. This arch is bolted through the deck, on advise from Olivier I am putting large plates under the deck for strength.
Could you send me a photo of your panels on the gantry? Any ideas would be helpful with the mounting on my arch.
Should do the install later this month.

Regards

Barry and Penny Connor
"Lady Penelope II"
Amel 54   #017
Port Corbieres - L'Estaque France

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 5:01 AM, "divanz620@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

We have 3 x 200W panels on our EMEK gantry on our Super Maramu 53...also if anyone is interested we can supply details
Cheers
Alan
Elyse
SM437