Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Solar panel installation - AMEL 54's

Barry Connor

Hi Jamie,
Yes, please do send me some photos.Much appreciated. Our 54 came with an arch.
Regards
Barry
Amel 54  #017

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 8:17 AM, "James Wendell ms42phantom54@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Barry and Penny, I installed an arch on my 54. It has two large (380W) solar panels, D400 wind generator, an antenna farm,, davits, and a crane lift - custom work for sure, but really nice.
If you are interested I could provide details and photos.
Jamie

s/v Phantom Amel 54 #044

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 8:07 AM, James Wendell wrote:

Tony, based on my experience you may want to double-check running a wire down the battery vent tube. My battery compartment explosion proved to me how important it is to keep that tube clear and breathing freely.
I am sure there is another way to route the cable.
Jamie

s/v Phantom Amel 54 #044

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 6:06 AM, "Ian & Judy ianjudyjenkins@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Hi Alan,

Can you tell me the dimensions and name of you solar panels ?

Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302 Preveza