Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Solar panel installation - AMEL 54's

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi Tony;

I did receive it. Thank you. So you had to make a new bimini stainless structure or just added one to the top?

Can you please send me a link to the solar panel and controller that you used. What is the total max wattage of your panel? How many total Amp Hours do you get in a nice sunny day? Have you noticed a big effect of shading on your panels due to the location.

Sorry for the multiple questions. I appreciate your responses and the sharing of your experiences.

Respectfully;
Mohammad Shirloo
323-633-2222 Cell
310-454-3148 Fax