Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Solar panel installation - AMEL 54's

Barry Connor

Hi Mohammed,

Is it possible for you to upload the photos to the group that you received from Tony of the solar panels on the arch?
We are planning to install solar panels at the end of this month on our 54.
Would be great to see how others have installed these panels.

Thank's and Kind Regards

Barry and Penny Connor
"Lady Penelope II'
Amel 54   #017
Port Corbières,  Marseille

On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 5:15 AM, "'Mohammad Shirloo' mshirloo@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Hi Tony;

I did receive it. Thank you. So you had to make a new bimini stainless structure or just added one to the top?

Can you please send me a link to the solar panel and controller that you used. What is the total max wattage of your panel? How many total Amp Hours do you get in a nice sunny day? Have you noticed a big effect of shading on your panels due to the location.

Sorry for the multiple questions. I appreciate your responses and the sharing of your experiences.

Respectfully;
Mohammad Shirloo
323-633-2222 Cell
310-454-3148 Fax