Sharki Battery Re-fit

wbs9971 <wbs9971@...>

I am the owner of Kiwi, Sharki #91. I am planning to install 4 6
volt "golf cart" batteries in the battery box and moving the engine
start battery somewhere else. This would double my reserve amps.
Does anyone have any suggestions or comments? Any suggestions on the
location of the engine start battery. I'm looking at the Optima 800u.

I also need more propane and am considering running a propane hose to
the locker on the rear deck. It's vented overbord and can hold at
least four "tall" format tanks. I already have two back there for
the grill. Any ideas will be appreciated.

...Tom Bennett