Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Yanmar 24 volt alternator make/model

niels.hauerslev@...

Thanks Bill and Alan, you are very kind to send the pictures.
Please look at the pictures I just posted, in the photos section (did I do it right?).
In my Amel manual, this alternator that is in my engine room, looks just the same...I am not sure if my boat was "born" with this alternator after all...I believe it may be original...
Any idea the brand / model of this one, the sticker is worn and not readable.
I measured all the cables, no fault, I have a new relay to try instead of the old one on the engine, - is this replay related to the red lamp?
Thank you so much.
Niels