Re: Algae-X

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

John:

I noticed that when I was in USA waters and getting diesel from US
sources I had very little black exhaust residue but now that I am back
in the Caribbean I am having lots of trouble with the black soot.
I attributed this to higher sulfer fuels but certainly could be due to
higher humidity etc. What has been your experience?
Did your cruising grounds change about the time you installed the
Algae X filter? I reviewed the Algae X web site and found it a little too
hocus pocus. More details on your experience would be appreciated.

Regards, Gary Silver