Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Sloop

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Hi Gang ,

I don’t fully agree with Bill R on this.  We are not talking about a religion but a boat.

One good thing to think about is the “bone standard” shaft drive.  The rest is hohum!..

She’ll be cheap unless the “one born every minute” shows up.

:-)

JPG
Eleuthera SM007

On 20 Jul 2016, at 22:18, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I assume that anyone looking to buy an Amel, would never, ever buy this boat, but if you are looking for a Hunter, it may be the perfect boat.

Bill
BeBe 387
Trinidad

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 8:06 PM, william_maffei@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Here is something to stir the pot a little. My friend passed this link along to me. This owner even went as far as changing the C drive to a 8 degree shaft when re-powering. I want to apologize in advance if this offends anyone or has no place being on this forum.

Signed - A loyal Amel owner.

Bill Maffei

SM #195

It's all Good

Amel Super Maramu

Amel Super Maramu
1989 Amel Super Maramu
Preview by Yahoo

Jean-Pierre Germain,
SY Eleuthera, Amel Super Maramu 007
Porto Turistico Marina di Ragusa, Pontoon M15,
97100 Ragusa, Sicily, Italy
+44 7551 211 511
jp.germain@...