Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Amel Sloop

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

JP,

I am sure it is not the only thing that we don't agree on...and I am sure that you are not the only one that disagrees with me.

Last time I checked we were not running a contest here.

BTW, I do agree with you on white deck stripes and since my brown needed freshening up, we now have white faux caulking between our faux teak boards on our faux teak deck, on our REAL Amel Super Maramu.

Bill
BeBe 387, but not for long
Trinidad

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 8:24 PM, Germain Jean-Pierre jgermain@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Gang ,

I don’t fully agree with Bill R on this.  We are not talking about a religion but a boat.

One good thing to think about is the “bone standard” shaft drive.  The rest is hohum!..

She’ll be cheap unless the “one born every minute” shows up.

:-)

JPG
Eleuthera SM007

On 20 Jul 2016, at 22:18, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I assume that anyone looking to buy an Amel, would never, ever buy this boat, but if you are looking for a Hunter, it may be the perfect boat.

Bill
BeBe 387
Trinidad

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 8:06 PM, william_maffei@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Here is something to stir the pot a little. My friend passed this link along to me. This owner even went as far as changing the C drive to a 8 degree shaft when re-powering. I want to apologize in advance if this offends anyone or has no place being on this forum.

Signed - A loyal Amel owner.

Bill Maffei

SM #195

It's all Good

Amel Super Maramu

Amel Super Maramu
1989 Amel Super Maramu
Preview by Yahoo

Jean-Pierre Germain,
SY Eleuthera, Amel Super Maramu 007
Porto Turistico Marina di Ragusa, Pontoon M15,
97100 Ragusa, Sicily, Italy
+44 7551 211 511
jp.germain@...