Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Mizzen Traveler

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Bill,

As you may suspect, I will tell you do not do this unless you plan to race the boat.

It just is not worth it for downwind passage making. In most cases, you will set the traveler on a passage and not touch it again. And, why would you want to drill holes in the aft coach roof to do this?

You will also note that this owner (now deceased) removed one of the best cockpit features which is the helm seat. I think the new owner reversed this.

Bill
BeBe 387, but not for long
Trinidad

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 9:40 AM, gary@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Yes, I have seen it and took some pictures. It was a very nice handling of the project.  I will try to reach deep and find those pictures and upload them.  ... somewhere :)

Gary W.
SM 209 Adagio
Gibraltar