Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] In the market for a late model SM 2000

Bill Kinney <greatketch@...>

Paul,

Welcome, and good luck with your search.

I will give you the same excellent advice I got from the people here when I was in your shoes. If you are considering a boat located in North America you should contact Joel Potter (jfpottercyc (at) att (dot) net)  He is a broker who specializes in Amels and is an honest and straightforward guy. He is picky about which boat he lists. He’ll steer you to a boat that will meet your needs, and is a font of knowledge about Amels in general and also about individual boats and their histories.

Bill Kinney
SM #160, Harmonie
Highlands, NJ
“Ships and men rot in port."

On Jul 21, 2016, at 11:31, Paul pstas2003@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I have joined this group for the sole purpose of eventually becoming a real member.  I am an Amel Yacht Owner Wanabe.

I am in the market for a late model SM 2000 (preferably 2003-2005 but will consider 2000+)  Should any of you know someone who is even talking about plans to swallow the anchor, even if it’s a year or more in the future, please let me know about it.  I would be most appreciative.

Paul