Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Dessalator membrane Alternative

Barry Ferguson <seagasm@...>

Yes I have tried to download the PDF but have access forbidden, from what I can see so far, the membrane is  Membrane type 25.21 (30 to 100 L/H range) (100015)

But not sure without contacting manufacturer direct.

Kind Regards

Barry Ferguson

Email: seagasm@...

Mobile/cell: +61 477 652 046