Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Super Maramu 2000 Dodgers

Anne-Sophie Schmitt <nearlynothing@...>

Thank you for the suggestion. I want something more
substantial however. Perhaps it is the fact that I
sail in cold seas as well as warm. Thanks again.
Claude Roessiger
--- hollambyuk <hollamby@...> wrote:
Since 1989 we have lived and cruised as far as
Australia in our old
boat,an Oyster 435 from which we switched Bali Hai
No 319 early last
year,this was a vast improvement over the slow leaky
Oyster. Since
then we have sailed to the Med and been in a force
10 storm with no
problems.
We have no problems with the windscreen design.A
piece of wood one
inch by two inches by six will prop the window open
as required.
So far as the bimini top is concerned Amel
retrofitted (welded) clear
panels in the front and centre sections of the
Vynil.If we had known
this would have been a free or low cost item but
there is a lot of
time involved in taking the frame off.We then made
up a white plastic
patch which is attached to the underside with Velcro
so that it can
be removed as necessary. It works very well.

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com