Bill and Judy

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Bill you have made an enormous contribution to the owners forum, we all owe you a huge debt of gratitude. Yvonne and I met you in Opua New Zealand when we were looking for a boat. Your enthusiasm for the Amel Super Maramu helped us along the way. Yvonne still remembers the full inventory Judy had for her catering, a place for everything, everything a place.
Your dogged insistence on holding true to the Amel concepts and the Captains vision has served us all well. And your encyclopedic knowledge, we are fortunate to have been associated with you..
Yvonne and I wish you and Judy all the best for the future as you chart a new course.
Danny and Yvonne
SM 299 Ocean Pearl
currently Vuda point Fiji