(No subject)

Bill,

 Really sad to read that you are swallowing your anchor, though we shouldn't be--rather we will remember the great joy that you have had from owning an Amel and the huge debt that the rest of us owe you for your extraordinary knowledge and encouragement to your fellow Amel owners, responding to all enquiries, be they the most technical or those from new owners who are asking the simplest questions which may have been answered several times before.

I am sure that everyone will join us in hoping that you will occasionally find time between grandfathering duties to keep an eye on this forum and chip in with your usual sound suggestions.

 All the best,

Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Greece