Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] BeBe Amel Super Maramu 2003 Model #387

Ben and Gayle Super Maramu #347

Bill,
In the short time we have owned our Amel,  you have given us expert spot-on guidance many times saving us us untold hours.  You will be greatly missed.

Best wishes to you and Judy.

Ben and Gayle
La Bella Vita
SM #347

On Jul 22, 2016, at 9:07 AM, yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

All,

The best day of our lives was the day that we stepped aboard BeBe. She has been a wonderful home to take us to over 50 countries and sail over 35,000 miles in our journey around the world. We truly believe that we could not have made a better choice and we know that there is no other boat that we would want to sail on this journey.

Part of owning an Amel is being part of what I refer to as a group of likeminded individuals (Cult) that will accept nothing but the best. Many strive to keep their Amels ready for inspection by Captain Amel. I know that we do. The Amel Yacht Owners Group, and especially Olivier and Joel, have been very large contributors to BeBe being ready for the Captain's inspection; and we very much appreciate all of you who have contributed to the group and have helped us.

All great things must some day end and Judy and I believe that leaving BeBe should be done at a high point rather than forced to leave because of illness or the inability to properly maintain our Amel. This year is our 11th year and is certainly a high point after closing our circle around the world.

It is with a huge amount of regret that we have a contract to sell BeBe. However, we know that she is in good hands with her soon to be new owners Dan and Lori Carlson. They are members of the Amel Owners Group and they take the helm in January in the Virgin Islands.

Best,

Bill & Judy ROUSE

BeBe #387, but not for long

Trinidad