Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] BeBe Amel Super Maramu 2003 Model #387

Hajo Hille

Bill,

We hope you will join the group in the future, too and give us a of good advice of your treasure trove of experience.

We had the luck to meet you twice, in Fethiye and Lanzarote. And both times you gave us superb support and spend a lot of time while helping us.

Thank you for that !

We wish you and Judy all the best

Hajo and Julia

SM 150 Serafine
Cartagena

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 22.07.2016 um 15:07 schrieb yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

All,

The best day of our lives was the day that we stepped aboard BeBe. She has been a wonderful home to take us to over 50 countries and sail over 35,000 miles in our journey around the world. We truly believe that we could not have made a better choice and we know that there is no other boat that we would want to sail on this journey.

Part of owning an Amel is being part of what I refer to as a group of likeminded individuals (Cult) that will accept nothing but the best. Many strive to keep their Amels ready for inspection by Captain Amel. I know that we do. The Amel Yacht Owners Group, and especially Olivier and Joel, have been very large contributors to BeBe being ready for the Captain's inspection; and we very much appreciate all of you who have contributed to the group and have helped us.

All great things must some day end and Judy and I believe that leaving BeBe should be done at a high point rather than forced to leave because of illness or the inability to properly maintain our Amel. This year is our 11th year and is certainly a high point after closing our circle around the world.

It is with a huge amount of regret that we have a contract to sell BeBe. However, we know that she is in good hands with her soon to be new owners Dan and Lori Carlson. They are members of the Amel Owners Group and they take the helm in January in the Virgin Islands.

Best,

Bill & Judy ROUSE

BeBe #387, but not for long

Trinidad