From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 7:40 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Yanmar 24 volt alternator make/model

Bill / Eric,

I posted it in the files section along with sim pics from Amel showing some of the connections.  The file is named Kit Isolation Yanmar.  I just noticed that the folder I created is empty, and that there are two files of the same name farther down the list.  Can anyone tell me how to delete one of the files and put the other one in the folder?

Kent

SM243

Kristy

On Jul 25, 2016, at 6:52 AM, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Kent,

Did you see Eric's email regarding a relay on the engine, either the fan relay or the relay connected to the 24V alternator?

I am hoping that Amel sent you a wiring diagram with the isolated ground kit, and just maybe it shows this wiring diagram.

If so, can you scan it and post it in the Files section?

Bill

BeBe 387, but not for long

Trinidad

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 2:13 AM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

Sorry to hear you are leaving BeBe,

It must be very traumatic..

UO few questions .

If the little cube relay a 24 or 12 volt relay.

To what are the wires connected?

Secondly have  you or anyone else  in the group followed the 2 red wires that come off the Valeo solenoid ?

One wire stops the engine and the other closes the Valeo Solenoid to connect the Battery negative to the engine block,

I have a problem with the wire that closes the ground circuit to connect it to the block. It is a real bear to trace the wire all the way to the engine panel.

I am getting annoyed trying to trace these wires and find the open in the circuit.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

-,