Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: BeBe Amel Super Maramu 2003 Model #387

Peter Forbes

Dear Bill and Judy,

Thank you so much for all your help and encouragement with our AMEL 54 Carango. You have been an inspiration to us.

Good luck in your retirement.

Carango has been brilliant in our circumnavigation and I totally agree with all you say about AMEL they are brilliant yachts for this purpose.

We will put Carango on the market when we complete in April 2017 in Caribbean.

Best wishes

Peter and Vicky

Peter Forbes
00447836 209730

On 25 Jul 2016, at 19:51, Bob Grey renaissanceiii@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill and Judy, I've been part of this forum for two years and appreciate  your depth of knowledge and the information in your emails.

You will be missed

Good luck with the next stage of your travels.

Bob Grey
Renaissance III
Amel 55 #25

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, July 25, 2016, 19:10, Andrew Lamb andrew.lamb@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Dear Bill & Judy

Good luck with the next chapter in your lives and many thanks for your continuous help and support through this forum. It has been invaluable for us throughout the last 4 years that we have had our SM.

All the best

Andrew & Kate
Ronpische
SM 472
Mallorca

On 24 Jul 2016, at 10:21, eljaroellinghoff@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Judi and Bill cogatulatiob to end your circumnavigation.

Thank you for your knowledge In the Forum, and I,hope  you share it for a long time

Elja
SY Baloo SM 222

Messolonghi-Greece