Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Purchase 1996 SM

peter pappas <pjppappas@...>

The switches on my windlass failed and I replaced them with deck mounted swithches which I like a lot better. Peter Pappas "Callisto" #369, Vallarta, Mexico.

David Elliott <elliottyachts@yahoo.com.sg> wrote: I'm currently looking at purchasing a 1996 SM and would like to hear from owners on what to lookout for and what will most likley, or should, be updated on this boat.

David

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.