Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Port Jib Sheet Winch Malfunction

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Mine too Kent, try the mainsheet winch
Its likely the same..
Danny
Sm 299
Ocean pearl
Sent from my Vodafone Smart

On Aug 2, 2016 7:54 AM, "karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi all.
I hope everyone is having trouble-free fun.

I discovered, quite by accident, that even when the power to the control panel at the helm is off at the 24V breaker panel in the galley, the button switch on the coaming and the switch on the helm panel still activate the port winch. The starboard winch only works when the breaker in the galley is closed.
I assume there must be a relay that is stuck in the closed position. Can anyone tell me where it is, and/or tell me a model, part number, and/or source in the US for this relay?
I'm guessing it's in one of the boxes accessed through the ceiling in the passageway???

Thanks in advance
Kent
SM243
Kristy