Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Purchase 1996 SM

peter pappas <pjppappas@...>

you can search this site for faux teak, i believe the best option is to repaint. PJP

David Elliott <elliottyachts@yahoo.com.sg> wrote: Thanks Peter I will check that out.

Any internal upgrading required?

Also on thing I'm considering is either renewing the decks or laying real teak, have you heard of anybody this?

David

peter pappas <pjppappas@yahoo.com> wrote:
The switches on my windlass failed and I replaced them with deck mounted swithches which I like a lot better. Peter Pappas "Callisto" #369, Vallarta, Mexico.

David Elliott <elliottyachts@yahoo.com.sg> wrote: I'm currently looking at purchasing a 1996 SM and would like to hear from owners on what to lookout for and what will most likley, or should, be updated on this boat.

David

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Yahoo! Movies - Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.