Amel Maramu offered for sale.

curtepp

We have completed 3 years of Caribbean cruising, crossing from Puerto Rico to Grenada and back again, visiting all the islands in between.

We are deciding what to do next with our 1987 Amel Maramu, Languedoc.  One of our options is to sell Languedoc and continue cruising in another area.  Since Amel sailboats are popular in the Caribbean we are offering Languedoc for sale.

We are asking $160,000.  Languedoc is in hurricane storage at Puerto del Rey marina, Fajardo, Puerto Rico.  Languedoc is in very good condition, fully equipped, and ready to go anywhere.

Relevant info, pictures, specifications, and our 2013 survey are available online at our website, boativated.com.  Inquiries can be directed to "curt at boativated.com".