Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Windlass power disconnect?

Bill Kinney <greatketch@...>

They are there on my boat.  One switches both the windlass and the jib fuler, the other switches just the furler.  As far as I can see there is no windlass only disconnect, nor is one shown on Amel's electrical drawings.

If nobody has a better idea, I’ll likely add a second breaker just for the windlass.

On Aug 2, 2016, at 16:11, peacock@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,
On our boat there is a toggle switch in the port side forward locker in the V-berth. I believe there are also breakers there as well, can't remember if they also control the windlass or something else.
Tom Peacock
SM Aletes #240
Rock Hall, MD