Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Upgrading all electronics

enio rossi

Hi all. Our Santorin 122 Earendil, have this problem : electrical shock. When we touch sea wather and metallic parts of the boat we have about 2V of tension. That happens only if the  battery charger is connected to the shore power of the marina.We had substituted the original TECSUP with a Sterling Power Procharge N and  installed a Sterlng galvanic isolator ProSave E but the engineer who did the work  didn't connect  the ground  cable of the ProCharge  to the  bonding system. Can this be the problem? We have not an  electrician disposabe now,  so could anyone give  us help? Thanks and fair winds to all

SN Earendil
actually in Croatian sea