Re: Upgrading all electronics

enio rossi

Thank you Bill, now  I'm  tryng  to give you more informations.
I think it depends of my boat because the phenomenon  has been  detected  in 2 different marinas.
Measuring in AC the Volts are 3,10V with  the Battteriy Charger connected and 0.30V with  the Battery C.. off, In DC the  volts are 2.3V with B. C.  connected and 0.8V disconnected.
I think  the guilty is the Battery .C. because, if I exclude it, the phenomenon ends.
The Ground isolator is connected between shore power and general input switch of AC in the boat.

It's mandatory to connect the ground nipple of the carcass of the Battery Charger to the groung system of the boat? The engeneer who installled the new Batteruy Charger  didn't make  that connection, must I do it?

Thanks again for your advices. Good winds.  Enio