Rollbar stability

ste.dente

Hi guys! We're new in the group and we hope someone could help us.

We've a Santorini; we let doing a rollbar in order to hold 4 solar panels and a wind generator. Aesthetically it's very nice. But if you scroll it, it swings ; the blacksmith says that's the normal steel torsional elasticity. We're afraid it could damage the washboard, because the arch is based on it. We will send also some photos to show you how it works. If some engineer would help us...

Stefania and Dietmar "Euploia"-Santorini 93