Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Upgrading all electronics

enio rossi

Hello Kent, My Sterling is the Procharge N, only charger. It has been installed a lot time ago, but I have seen the problem only now, touching the mooring, wet of salt water while connected to the shore power of the marina, with the battery charger on.
I have measured the voltage leak with the tester on AC (3V) and on DC (2,5V) connecting metallic part of the boat with sea water. Only when the B.C.  on.
I have isolated the generator ( all wires in and out disconnected),  but the phenomenon is still present.
Could you suggest me a kind of charger compatible with the Amel isolated ground system?
Now I'm using only solar panels but it is not enough. Thanks Enio