Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Changing oil VP TMD22

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Hi Paul,

Depending on how long you stay in Gib, we may meet there.. if not it will be in Madeira.. or Canaries..

We expect to start crossing week of 5 Dec..

Cheers,

Jean-Pierre

On 7 Aug 2016, at 17:34, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello JP!

We will arrive to Marina bay Gibraltar 14 or 15 of August
Paul S/Y Kerpa SM#259