Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Upgrading all electronics

Andrew & Kate Lamb

Whenever we haul the boat I check for continuity between the propeller and each of the zincs on the rudder. Unless I am mistaken though this does not check the keel strap and there is no easy way of doing an end to end check for the keel being connected to the bonding system except perhaps testing between one of the other keel bolts and a common bonding point.

Andrew

Ronpische

SM 472

Canet–en-Roussillon