Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Exhaust flap

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Thanks Jamie. The hand in will see if it is there. If not,how to replace?
Thanks
Danny
Sm 299
ocean pearl
Sent from my Vodafone Smart

On Aug 14, 2016 11:26 AM, "James Wendell ms42phantom54@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Danny, I just replaced mine, as I had to increase my exhaust hose from 75 to 90 mm. You can reach in from the outside and feel it. You should not be able to stick your hands into the actual hose. It is welded into a tube that then fits into a rubber outer hose.

s/v Phantom Amel 54 #044

On Saturday, August 13, 2016 3:33 PM, "simms simms@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi all. How do you get to check if the exhaust flap is in place still. Lazy question because I haven't started looking yet but don't want to pull things apart if there is a better way. If it is missing/damaged how to replace?
Regards
Danny
Sm 299
Ocean pearl