Thru hull handle

Roy A. Duddy Esq <rduddy.duddylawoffices@...>

I need to replace the thru hull handle (die cast) on the valve going from
the head to the sea. I have a Sharki made in 1984. Any suggestions as to
where I might get a new handle? Thanks.


Duddy Law Offices, PLLC

175 Route 101

Bedford, NH 03110


603-472-7333 fax

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.467 / Virus Database: 269.6.2/787 - Release Date: 5/3/2007 2:11

Join to automatically receive all group messages.