[Amel Yacht Owners] illustration of the Galvanic Isolator Installation

Alexandre Uster von Baar

For the new owners like myself who are intimidated by the installation of new equipment, I illustrated the “installation of the Galvanic Isolator”.

This also helped me to understand better some of the electrical system (up to a point).

This might look a little different than your own installation as I have the optional 110 to 220 volt transformer in the engine room.

Would love to hear back from Olivier and other to make sure it is correct!

Here is the link:
http://nikimat.com/galvanic_isolator.html

For low bandwidth user, the document is split in 4 sections.

If bandwidth is not an issue, there is also the full version (49 pictures).

Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Club Nautico de San Juan, Puerto Rico