[Amel Yacht Owners] Shore power plug questions.

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Good morning,

Please bear with me as electricity is my weak point…

i thought it would be easier to post the questions and pictures.
http://www.nikimat.com/shore_power_plug_questions_1.html

If you could please confirm this is the Original plug at the end of the 220 Volt shore cable.

If you could look at the extension (when dock bow first) and how it needs a smaller extension, my question/concern is that is says 16 AMP on the plug, please look at the pictures and let me know.

If you have time, I put a 2nd page with 4 questions regarding additional plugs I have on the boat:
http://www.nikimat.com/shore_power_plug_questions_2.html

Thanks in advance
Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Club Nautico de San Juan, Puerto Rico

my quote of the day: “the more you learn, the less you realize you know”…