Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Capacity AMFA Bilge Pump???

svperegrinus@yahoo.com

I was under the impression the original model bilge pump is rated for 30 litres/minute (7.9 gal/minute).

The "lifting head" should be 10 metres and "self priming" should be 2.5 metres.

Cheerio,

Peregrinus
SM2K No. 350
At anchor, Golfo Pevero (Porto Cervo) – Costa Smeralda

---In amelyachtowners@..., <mcerdos@...> wrote :

The electric pump is rated 30 GMP (115 Liters/minute) at a height of 2.5 meters.

Sorry, I do not know the rating of the manual pump – I guess it depends on how fast you can move the lever J

With best regards,

Mark

Super Maramu 2000

Hull #275

www.creampuff.us

Currently cruising:  Tampa Bay for hurricane season